Girls Where I Work

A chronicle of the notable beauties I encounter at work and in my life in general.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A cute girl headed to California flirted with me today. This girl had a marvelous head of hair. Light brown bordering on blonde, it cascaded around her open neckline in tight springy curls.

Her smile hid a trace of naughtiness, a hint of delight at finding me willing to play with her a bit. She wore a dark blouse adorned with beads and trinkets. She had on a black pair of capris. As I spoke with her I noticed a patch of blush on her collar bone, perhaps a hickey from her mohawk wearing boyfriend. Nice contrast, don't you think?

Initially she saw me from across the store. Our eyes met and locked on each others'. I did not look away- I am well past the point of averting my gaze when a beautful woman looks at me. There is no time for shyness in this life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home