Girls Where I Work

A chronicle of the notable beauties I encounter at work and in my life in general.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Katy: A beautiful woman

There's a business woman who I've ran into on several occasions who always makes me smile. She's a mature woman who owns a shop downtown. I first met her at my workplace, where she invariably looked at me with a slight curl of her lips and a wide-eyed stare of recognition. Katy is a gorgeous older lady with a fantastic body who has fueled my fantasies for years now.

Right now as I conjure up her image in my mind I find it difficult not to stray into a graphically romantic encounter. I suppose I should go ahead, since this blog is my own and the only censor is me. But no, I consider Katy to be too special to me written about in such a way. But rest assured I'm damn well going to picture her in every position possible in the sanctity of my own mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home